Monday, May 14, 2007

First try

First time cook the porridge......not bad,right? Haha...ss. Actually damn free recently. Today i slept until 4.00pm as I sleepless last nite. T_T.....Don't know what's going on. Stressful? I don't think so. Anyway, after i woke up then make a call to my mum and asked her how to cook the porridge. She told me step by step and then I went to buy the ingredients. Such as rice, salt, chicken breast, light soy sauce,etc. I know someone might think that cooking the porridge is an easy job. But for me it was a good try. Well, the taste not bad. Look at the pictures....:)

3 comments:

YeeLeng said...

pak san san.. no color.. not appetizing.. lol

Anonymous said...

omg.....porridge not white color meh? Then it should be what color??/slap

Anonymous said...

omg ... i think even frodo also dont wanna eat lo