Wednesday, October 03, 2007

New monitor


Don’t misunderstand that I showing off, ok? Hehe….

One day before I went back to hometown, my dad gave me a call. He asked me back to Ipoh get a new LCD monitors for him. As my hometown’s CRT monitors spoiled long time ago. I suggest that I gave my current 15” LCD monitors to him, and then paid me money for buying a new one. Finally deal with my dad successfully. Hehe... Maybe he is looking for basic use only. So he doesn’t mind to use “second hand”.

Thus, I take this chance to buy a bigger size of LCD monitors. From the beginning I was considering 17” or 19”. Afterward I make a call to my friend, who pro in computer hardware. His suggestion is buying 20” or 22”. Although the 17” and 19” LCD monitors are cheap and worth to buy it now. But 20” or 22” is become popular no longer, said by him.

I did the research on internet such as dell. Dell was doing promotion on 22” LCD at the end of September. They offered RM859 for it. Woah, it’s cheap enough. I really got an excited feeling to get it immediately. My friend said it is not bad, but he still preferred Samsung. Then I went to Lowyat Plaza look for the Samsung brand monitor. Samsung LCD monitor really did a good job in term of color, sharpness and contrast. But Samsung brand LCD expensive than other brand. I am being hesitated between Dell 22” and Samsung 20” during that time.

In order to get a sharp image quality, I choose Samsung 20” at last. As the resolution for these two monitors are same. Which mean the smaller size of the monitor the sharper of the image quality can be presented. Wide screen monitor really good for working on Photoshop. It provided larger spaces for the workplace. :D

0 comments: