Monday, November 05, 2007

Say nothing!

Yea, I knew that I having the boring life everyday. It happened since the semester break started on October. Currently, I’m not watching drama then will be surfing internet or even playing the yahoo online game. Is that everyone are expecting this kind of life style? Yes, you are. But after a short period you will understand what is my feeling now.

You probably suggest me go and get a job. Either it is full time or part time. Previously, I applied quite lot of jobs which is related to design. For example, web designer, graphic designer, etc. I had received some feedback from that. The worst thing was a company totally lost contact while I inform them that I accept their job offer. I don’t know whether it is good luck or bad luck.

Today I went to Jaya Jusco to look for the job. I found that few of the shop stick a vacancy notice beside its main entrance. Well, I walked in interview. After around 10-20 seconds, I walked out. The reason is all of the positions are already full. I was wondering that since it is already get somebody, why they still put the notice out? Memang babi!!!

2 comments:

Hon Mun said...

job hunting!

YeeLeng said...

maybe the shop dowan to hire you.. that's why kata full jor.. lol