Saturday, September 13, 2008

I can't wait.........

Two more papers to go, but I’m not patient to wait the moment I finish the exam. There is another five semesters for this course. Why the time pass such that slow?

Tomorrow is moon cake festival. I didn’t back hometown celebrate it with my family because the history exam paper fall on the coming Tuesday.

I just started to read the history notes. Damn lot of things to memorize. Some more tomorrow going to cmei’s house do the celebration. I start worry that’s not enough time to read through all the notes.

Whatever lah, the result for this semester sure will drop down a lot.

Another thing I can’t wait for is……Chinese New Year. *not because of angpau*

Anyway, I quite anticipate the coming cny 2009. kekeke….Don’t worry, I will explain it later. Be patient.

0 comments: