Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Happy SB day!

Kekeke……Finally I bought the Nikon SB-800 flashgun during last week. Actually this model had stop production and most of the shops finished stock. I should say many thanks to one of the net friend who told me it’s available at certain shop where located next to the digital mall.

The price between SB-800 and SB-900 differ few hundreds only. Of cause SB-900 is more advance in term of its specs. I’d struggle in make purchase either one of them only. At last, I’d think carefully about that which the SB-800 is enough for me.




SB-800

I have to understand how it works and how to deal with the setting. That’s why I’d really work hard on reading the instruction manual book. Haha…. (revision tak nampak u rajin sangat? Lol…)

Here are two photos taken with SB-800...





Well, there are many things to learn in flash photography techniques. Currently I’m beginner and I need to explore it deeply in order to apply it nicely in the photos. This coming pc fair is best for me to practice it. :D

0 comments: