Sunday, July 22, 2007

Send-off


One year ago I took AirAsia from KLIA to Sarawak. Yesterday, I had been KLIA again. I went to airport see my sister off. Her company sent her to oversea as the training. The duration would be two months or maybe more than that. For the first three weeks she would be at Belgium. After that would be stay at Holland until end of the training. My sister is expected to go oversea since long time ago. And always due to the certain reasons she failed to do that. Yes, now her dream comes true.

I’m admired that she had an opportunity went out to Europe country. When is my turn? Haha…. Good news is that I can take her car. But then I’m going to use it start from next month. I know everyone curious that why I don’t take it as early as possible. “Got car woh, of cause faster go and take it then go to lepak”. =.=" I hope to get it immediately as well. But this month I was broke. My parents are not afforded to pay me living expenses because of the financial problems. So I have to use my own savings.
Sign….luckily that for this month only. :)

0 comments: