Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Broke again!

As my previous post mentioned that there is no more financial problem on this month. Now, I’m broke again. Few days ago I call back and request for the living expense from my mum. She told me the problem not settles yet. But she still paid me 500 bucks. It sounds quite a lot, right? Honestly, it is not enough. Below is the calculation:

Rental: RM250
Bills: RM50
Transport: RM80
Total: RM380

See? Conclusion is remaining 120 bucks after deducting all the costs above. Try and think of 120 bucks how to spend it within one month. It means my consumption of everyday cannot over 4 bucks. Oh my god.

Yesterday I was walking around in Jaya Jusco’s food department almost two hours. What for I stay at there so long? I was like those stingy housewives who looking for the most cheap and worth goods ( cantonese called: peng, leng, zeng). I have no choice to do that.


I bought two packs of Cintan mee without any flavoring. Here offer me 8 meals. It is most cheap and branded mee. It cost me RM3.25.



It is black pepper source and use to replace the dark soya sauce. As the dark soya sauce cost 3 to 4 bucks something. I never try to mix the mee with black pepper sourse before. Ohya, it is only 2.90.


Unknown branded of chicken burger. The reason that I choosing it, CHEAP! Normally it is around 5 to 6 bucks. Now this one cost me 3 bucks something.


It is called “ yao muk”. Although it is 70 sen but I planned to divide it into 3 meals.


My favorite drink. It is the cheapest as well for 1 liter pack.

All the goods here total is RM14 and allow me to have 8 meals. Each meal is RM1.75. Now does u agree that I was like the stingy housewife? Fine, I don’t mind what your comments are. Finally, I hope Ah Sir read through my post. Wish that he understand my circumstances and not forcing me to buy the Bofa Set. /cry

Oh yea, this week I going to celebrate Yik Ming’s birthday too. /faint…. Help~ anyone can send me to the jail? Only jail will offer the free meal and accommodation.

0 comments: