Saturday, August 16, 2008

Week 12

I've been busy for the assignments lately. Of cause now I’m still going on for that. Here’s no updated after I done the tagged. This will be a full and long text posting as I have a lot of things to say. Those who are not patient in reading the long text, try to separate it into half and continue on other day. Or you just skip reading it. :D

Assignments
The assignments deadlines are really killing me. No, I shouldn’t say like this; it’s killing the whole class. Now the moral and history of art are done. The animation is considered complete as well, it’s just need to add in the sound and place the reply button. Clare’s work is fine.

I’m worried about packaging design and strategy for advertising. Amelia, I getting hate you. You are smoker! You are smoker! You spoiled the image in my mind. You told me that my packaging design is not work at last minute.

Shorty, still the same I hate you also. But this moment, Amelia is more disgusted than you.

Healthy
It’s a big problem for not sleeping frequently. I often rush the works and even don’t have the time for me to sleep. I knew I’m that kind of person who likes to do my work in last minute. Somehow last minute works make me feel excited and challenging. Lol…

Ok lah, I’ll try to shift back to the normal life when the semester break.

Freelance’s work
The latest freelance’s work I had is introduced by my friend. It’s better to not mention his name right here. Hehe….

It is web designing. I won’t provide the link of that website although it is online now. The design is not nice. I’ll not admit that’s one of my portfolios as the design is not done by me. They provided me the design and my job is convert the graphic into HTML form.

During the progress of the work, I facing a lot of problems and it’s really make me headache the most. And it always cause me cannot sleep in order to complete everything.

The boss is most bitchy. I knew the client always have their rights to make changes. Please, try not to change your mind whenever you want. You’re not paying me very the high cost to build up the website. You should know that I’m student, I cannot stand by 24 hours just settle the changes for you. If you’re not satisfied incorporate with me, just looking for someone else to follow up the works. I felt very tired working with you too. But make sure pay me what I had done.

Sigh, I getting mad when talking about him. Calm down~ Calm down~

Anyways, thanks to Andrea for helping me a lot.

0 comments: