Monday, August 20, 2007

Piece of artwork

I started draw this piece of drawing at Friday night. I fully use charcoal. I get suffer during fill up the tone on the illustration board. I am not able to handle the charcoal very well. Only the facial part I make it for one night. The hair only spent me half of the day. My back bone felt painful for sitting there for a whole day. Really, I put the sufficient effort on that. What about I get a low mark for it? Don’t worry, I will kill Lx Mxx Wxx. Hahaha…. Let’s look at the incomplete work.


I know my piece still not achieve the high level skill yet.


Close-up.

Remain the background not finish yet and it will be complete soon. I will update the final piece later.

2 comments:

Hon Mun said...

Fill in the blank for xxxxxx..
Answer: Lo Min Wei!!!

Anonymous said...

haha.....nah, u said only ah. I didn't said who is that.