Monday, August 13, 2007

Time passes fast

Well, so fast step into middle of August. There are remaining around three to four weeks and going to end my first semester. Afterward, I have three months of semester break as well. So it’s the time to get a job. Actually I aiming the Photoshop artist which is doing the photo touch up. But I found that it is hard to get such kind of position. Either their requirements are too high or none of this position shown in the job search website. Anyway, I still keep going on to search it. At the same time, position of graphic cum web design is not bad too. The requirements are fine to me. I’m not expecting a high payment as I lack of working experiences. What I want is try to learn something new out of my school life.

In the other side, suddenly so desperate to own a digital SLR. Haha…. Don’t forget that the notebook is waiting for me. How am I going to own both things at the same time? The digital SLR actually uses it for my coming semester subject which is digital photography. Before that I planned to share it with someone else. As you know it is an expensive stuff. Later on I was thinking that since it is capture in digital form, if I own it still can keep it for my personal use, right?



Nikon D40x

Yes. I prefer Nikon. Maybe its sharpness of the image grabs my attention. I’m not sure the price yet. According to Malaysia’s Nikon official website, they list out as RM2, 988.00. They reported as it is Nikon’s smallest digital SLR. I had some research about this model in some of the forums. They comment this model everything is good but it lack of autofocus motor in the camera body. I don’t know how important the thing is. I need to know about that if anyone expert in this field.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

ermm .. canon better lo..
nikon ~ hur ~ hur ~ hur ~
lol

-kelvin-