Friday, August 31, 2007

Today

Today is last day of August. Today is Malaysia 50th Independence Day. Today I am alone at home. Today I felt super boring and emptiness.

30-8-2007 Merdeka eve programs
5.50am: I woke up and get ready to fetch Yee Leng.
6.45am: Started from Sentul went to PJ Utar.
8.00am: Drawing presentation.
10.00am: Finished the presentation and went to study room settle

another assignment. Because later have to submit it.
12.30pm: Having the lunch at SS2 Wong Kok with some of my course

mates.
2.00pm: Arrived Mid Valley and took a look the home deco exhibition.
3.00pm: Tasting different kind of moon cake at moon cake stall with

Kelvin’s brother. :D
5.00pm: Arrived Bandar Sunway and lepak at second hand shop while

waiting the steamboat shop open.
5.30pm: Started to eat steamboat + chitchat + ss at there.
8.00pm: Finished our steamboat and time to back home.
9.30pm: Reached home. (Thanks to Hon Mun guide me back Wangsa

Maju). I was tired like hell.
10.00pm: Did my favorite thing, watch drama. :D
12.00am: I heard lot of firework around my housing area.
1.00am: Sleep!

Although we were not going to countdown and watch firework at certain places, but we still enjoyed the whole journey.

* Coming the sunday plan to watch firework at Putrajaya…:P*

2 comments:

Hon Mun said...

Correction.. * 1.00am: Sleep! *

Anonymous said...

hahaha...