Friday, February 06, 2009

Broga Hill @ Semenyih III

Alright, here comes with some portrait which snapped at Broga Hill. Yea, my sister will be my model. It’s only casual posing as I’m not expert in shooting people. :D










This photo is taken by my sister.


Jonathan, my sister’s friend. He is Canon 40D user. He has wide lens, L lens, etc. Sorry, I don’t know him very well. Haha.....


Syok sendiri....haha....I view through this picture and noticed that I have a pair of serious black eye socket. lol...


Anjing yang kurang upaya. I found this dog at the peak. I was wondering how this dog climb up from the foot of the hill. He looks pity. Omg, this was my first time kesian the dog. Hahaha.....

Broga Hill is officially end. So the next will be up is about the Macau trip.

8 comments:

Hon Mun said...

the dog look so thin, memang kesian.. and 2nd last pikcha, i guess is ur 1st camho photo in ur blog lor.. =p

Shiveeleaves said...

your pic sit on batu memang yeng.
itu bukan dog,cat lai de.

MT said...

[hon mun] no need guessing lah....this is exactly my first camho photo in my blog...hahahah

[shiveeleaves] heheh...tq~ btw...mane ade cat?

Kuntong said...

huh???
the dog at the peak?? surely is someone bring it up 1...u see his leg..already patah (bengkok a bit) 1...cant even stand up and walk...
the 2nd time im thr, the dog at the starting point 1 la...(bottom of the hill)...
i thought witout any food..it will die...manatau he is still thr...

MT said...

the dog cannot stand up and walk meh? that day i saw he still can walking around woh....mayb as what u said someone bring him up...haha... many ppl feed him some foods...tats y he can alive...

Kuntong said...

maybe tis is the anothr 1...
bcoz the 1st time i went thr..i saw 2 doggy..
2nd time i saw the leg broken 1 only..
maybe tis 1 at the peak 1 is the healthy 1...

cmei said...

did u feed the poor dog some food n spare him some fresh water.. he look so kesian...
waa 1st time c u ss here... keep it up lou yan ka

MT said...

tarak...i don hv food and fresh water...haha....

lol...yea loh...first time ss here...:D