Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Broga Hill @ Semenyih II

Happy Chinese New Year to everyone! I wish everyone all the best in 2009.

Thank you for the belated birthday celebration by this afternoon. Thanks to my classmates.

Broga Hill’s post has been interrupted for a week because I went back to Ipoh celebrates cny with my family. And as what Darren said, I went to Macau as well. Kekeke....Macau trip review maybe comes late as now I got to follow up all of my assignments.

The day I went to Broga Hill the weather is superb nice, blue sky without any clouds, plus greenly grasses. I definitely can imagine myself been to New Zealand. Haha....

Some photo is quite similar with each other because I’d try different composition. It’s kinda hard for me to choose. So I just upload right here. Hehhe....Ok lah, I stop writing it. Let’s enjoy the photos.

Below are three different lighting of the view which is from early morning until the sun had rise up entirely.



























6 comments:

Shiveeleaves said...

2 word,damn nice

MT said...

haha....tqtq...the weather helps alot...should thanks for that...hahaha

Hon Mun said...

chi sin! siao! gila! why so nice the place.. bring me go! i buy u sport shoe...

MT said...

hahaha.....that place mmg very nice.....r u sure buy me a sport shoe? lol...

X ''Don' T'' X said...

Nice place n nice shoot !!

MT said...

heheh...tqtq~