Saturday, February 21, 2009

Tenji japanese buffet I

Macau review have to postpone again as my desktop’s hard disk was officially damaged. Sad.... Now my last hope is relaying on the data recovery software. I wish it manage to get back my files. I don’t expect it can recovery back 100%, but at least 70 – 80%. Other than that, I need to spend some money to get a new hard disk. Sad again!

Back to last Monday, we (Kelvin, 20, Cmei, Hon Mun and Egg) went to Tenji have our dinner buffet. Omg, mmg rich. Haha.... Although they’re doing promotion which RM50 discount for every 2 diners, but end up it still costs each person RM71.80 (included 10% service charge). Yup, it doesn’t have time limit for your dinner. So you can eat as many as possible between 5.30 – 10.30pm.

We carried our camera into the food corner and started our shooting. Thanks to our big size of camera, it grabs lot of attention from others. lol...But the Tenji’s staffs didn’t stop us for doing that. Hehe...




Chinese food section














I spotted this fellow having the buffet. Oops, Tenji opens for free to them?

0 comments: