Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Deadline

The coming Friday is my deadline. Cause that day is my first exam paper. Honestly, until this moment I haven’t read a single word. My notes are already printed out. Just I didn’t have mood to read it and memorize it. I most worried about the first paper, Advertising Design I. Because the lecturer damn sucks. I really didn’t know what he teaching in the class. He likes to do whatever he wants. He never follows the course syllabus. He likes to make joke. But I can’t felt the funny at all. I getting hate him. Well, lot of complaint on him. Next semester I am going to meet him again. =.=

The other happy matter happens at the same day which is Jacky Cheung’s concert. I was waiting for that since many years ago. I am a big fan of his song. That’s why I bought RM198 seat (although it is not the most expensive seat). It’s considered as a big support right. Hehehe….. I think the majority of fans will be attended are middle-aged and old-aged. I was surprising that all the prices of seat are sold out except the RM198. I hope to enjoy his concert soon.

0 comments: