Wednesday, October 03, 2007

New table fan



The previous table fan some problem occurred few months ago. My friend who pro in repairing electronic stuffs told me that normally is the small component get spoiled. I don’t know what the name of that component called is (but I saw it before). After buying that new component and installed it only noticed that it is not work at all. /keksei... Conclusion is the fan’s motor gets spoiled. (Cantonese called “tar pau”)

The new table fan is Pensonic brand which is same brand with the previous one. It cost me around RM67.00. Recently I noticed that changing quite lot of new things. Like few days ago the new LCD monitor. Now is my table fan turns. When can I have a new car, new house (dreaming….)? Hehe….

On the other side, I have a new housemate/ Camie’s roommate very soon. I got to know this news on this Monday. During that time Camie said that she is not confirming yet. Today I woke up and realized that the girl was already move part of her stuffs to here. I get shocked. I not really know her so many things. I just know her little things from Camie. She is advance student in SOT. She has a boyfriend. That’s all!

2 comments:

Hon Mun said...

your fren not pro la.. next time call me la.. ahahaha! =p

YeeLeng said...

*I just know her little things from Camie. She is advance student in SOT. She has a boyfriend. That’s all!*

Say until ask if the LAST part yg paling important
Hehe.. haha