Sunday, January 20, 2008

Shop for CNY

I think I am considered early to purchase the clothes for Chinese New Year. I know quite lots of people still not buy it yet. By the way, just now I purchased three shirts only from Sunway Piramid. I’m going to buy a pant later on. Hehe....

Review back to yesterday’s programs. I went out to Pudu bus station met up with my mum and sister at 2pm. Then we had the breakfast (because all of us haven’t eat breakfast also) at Crystal Jade La Mian Restaurant which is located at Lot 10. The La Mian (Cantonese called Lai Mien) was good taste. We had ordered Siu Lung Bao as well. It was delicious too. After that went to Pavilion had a short walk.

Around 7pm, my friends came forward to fetch us to Genting Highland (during this period everywhere was traffic jam =.=”). The concert was started at 8pm. Thanks for my friend’s driving skill, we were arrived there punctuality. This was my first time watched the concert without looking at the big projector screen. As the spot is not really big, so the stage is much closer than the audience. Overall the performance was remained great.

Oh yea, I received the loan. It is only 7k++. :( It leaves 1k++ after deducting the school fees and camera. At the previous, I expected I will get two semester of payment. Anyway, tomorrow I’m going to get my camera. Wahaha.....so excited.

2 comments:

Hon Mun said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hon Mun said...

wahahaha.. so excited for u.. XD