Sunday, December 07, 2008

Kissaten I

I regret to serve myself a cup of Teh O panas during 10pm something, it cause me sleepless now. How come my body so sensitive with all these drinks (coffee and tea)?

Looking back to end of October, that was another pig’s birthday. We had the lunch celebration at Kissaten, Jaya One with our own tutorial group members, except few of them were absent. 21 years old birthday celebration of cause must have something special which might unforgettable in your life. Strongly remind everyone again that after 21 all the birthday celebration go back to Normal – because we are Adult already, no more Playful Activates, it just purely make a wish and eat cake. Lol…..

Let's see how his classmates treat the birthday boy.


Splashing water....


Kar Yee looks scary in this photo. Lol….. (Do let me know if you don’t want me put this photo, I will take it down: P)


He is chasing me!!! I’m cameraman, he even dares to splash me water on my head and my camera!!!!! Memang babi!


A special order t-shirt for him. It looks nice, isn’t it?


Here is the interior of Kissaten.

Next post is going to show some foods and group photos......

5 comments:

cmei said...

"Strongly remind everyone again that after 21 all the birthday celebration go back to Normal – because we are Adult already, no more Playful Activates, it just purely make a wish and eat cake. Lol….."
mt.. u scared ppl splash u wif water meh?? keke,, the more u scared.. the more u kena... haha... feel like cekik me right?? bluek..

MT said...

haha...yea loh...i "takut mati"...lol

cmei said...

dun worry.. u will kena.. wahaha...

MT said...

aiyoh...adult alrdy...still wan to play those things meh? :D

don forget ur birthday is coming soon....

Swee Cheng said...

haha... kelvin kena gao gao.. ^^ hapi... haha... i seems like so evil la... wakakaka...