Saturday, March 21, 2009

Day 1 @ Macau - St. Dominic's Church

Sorry, I was busying with my assignments lately. Let’s come back to Macau post.

After having the tea time, we continued walked toward Senado Square. I found out a church called St. Dominic’s Church (玫瑰堂). Erm, this was my first time stepped into the church. Haha


St. Dominic’s Church (玫瑰堂)


Before going there, I got this shot which my mum and my bro were busy looking at the map.


This was the interior of the church. It has been developed into HDR. I remember many people looking at me when I taking this shot with my tripod. I noticed even few of the DSLR gang from other country was like “Is that necessary get this shot with the tripod?” Yes, it is necessary because there’s very dark.


The church will be closed at 6pm something then the light will turn on later.


One more shot from lower angle.Hehe....


The street was damn crowded.