Friday, November 23, 2007

Miserable life

I gonna crazy soon. I know what my current condition is and I can’t afford to go out have some fun like shopping, eating at here and there or even traveling. The one I can do is everyday hiding myself at home and around two days only step out from my house once. Normally went to fill up the water and buy some ingredients for cooking. It is a miserable lifestyle.

My new housemate’s boyfriend asked me: “You don’t think it is boring that staying at home everyday?” “Eh, today didn’t step out from house ah?” “Everyday surfing and watching series don’t felt boring meh?”

Sigh, what can I reply to him?
I always answer: “ok ok loh”.

Actually another answer appeared in my mind, do you think I wish to do that? I got do nothing with the broke period. I stay at home is the best of the best way and praying the loan come faster. Yes, FASTER please. Ok?

*Dear Mr. PTPTN, it is quite a serious matter for late releasing the payment.*

0 comments: