Friday, November 09, 2007

PhotoshopWorld Asia Pacific 2007


I attended the Photoshop World Asia Pacific 2007 at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel by three days ago. There were around thousands and three hundreds of people joined this seminar. Ms Loh Ming Wei and CK were being there also. I noticed that all of the speakers in this seminar came from oversea, for example Singapore.

The seminar was all regarding to the Adobe Photoshop which is included its history, products, and tutorials. The organizer provided few of the professional to show the live tutorials in many aspects. It was related to graphic design, web design, advertising, photo retouching, etc. It is really worth to attend this event.

You may gain lot of additional knowledge in using the Photoshop, if you had copy down all the steps of the tutorials that they showing on the projector screen. Unfortunately, I didn’t do that. I just sit at there and focus on what they are doing in Photoshop. That’s why I forget 90% of the steps. Anyone got the full notes or part of it? Is that possible to give me a copy?

0 comments: