Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Broga Hill @ Semenyih I

For many would ask how to go this place, you may refer to this map. Perhaps it helps you a lot.

Few months ago I saw a blogger been there and I get surprise that Malaysia has such beautiful hill. Afterward, Kun had blog about this as well. So I just simply shared these to my sister. I never expect I’ll be able have a visit to there, but now it comes true. Kekeke....

The entrance of Broga hill is an unnoticeable oil palm estate. Therefore, the opposite of Rabbit Fun Land is the entrance of it.

We arrived there at 6am where the sky was dark yet. Luckily, few of them had prepared the torch light. I have weak eyesight, so all the way I “mang zhong zhong” went up to the peak. I quite often stop down and rest a minute as I don’t have exercise since many years ago. haha...


Too cloudy, so cannot see “ham dan wong”....
















Majority of them owns a DSLR and comes toward shoot sunrise.

2 comments:

Kuntong said...

post more pics dude...hehekk
nice sunrise u got thr..
im unlucky coz no cnt see the sunrise tat day..lol

Happy 'Niu' Year. =)

MT said...

happy niu year!

haha...pai seh...whole week went back to hometown for cny...more photos will be coming soon..hehehe