Thursday, January 01, 2009

Keep away from the lorry!

Last week my mum met an accident when was fetching the workers back home. The fucking lorry driver insists to overtake the cars in front of him even he saw my mum was coming toward from front. My mum didn’t even have time to horn him, then the lorry already bang over to her. Luckily that my mum slightly gets out of the way, otherwise my mum would not be here. Unfortunately, right side of the car has been crashed. Two mirrors were smashed and its broken pieces fall on my mum. The workers sat behind the car were blank and they keep scolding the lorry driver.

The lorry driver was Indian guy. After the accident, he was hidden himself somewhere. My mum suspected that he took alcohol. My dad actually knows that Indian driver because he always sends the goods to factory. My dad gave a call to his boss and tried to get his little information. Afterward, my mum did report to polis as well in order to claim the insurance.

Thanks god that nobody gets injured in this accident, the car’s body is hard enough to protect the passengers. If this is Proton car, can’t imagine how serious of destructive the car would be. So please be careful of the lorry. You as the passenger should remind the driver as well.

For the Christmas Eve photos, I haven’t converted it to jpeg. Be patient, once I done it I’ll send to you all. Hehe...

Oh ya...still sempat to say happy new year to everyone. :D

5 comments:

cmei said...

ish those indians again.. they memang tak boleh diselamatkan..
i kena 1 case is.. the indian bus driver jus knock me.. i was in the car.. suddenly feel floating.. hon til gila.. every 1 oso scold for me.. scared sei me.. my kancil kemek front.. hate those charcoals.. luckily ur mom n worker din get injured

MT said...

yea lah...luckily tat indian guy sendiri went to report this to police...if not we sue him gau gau...

now my mum very takut the lorry....

cmei said...

i oso takut bus.. zzz... indian driver.. they drive to kill..

new tagline :they drive to kill...
haha...

MT said...

haha....

i agree with ur tagline...lol

cmei said...

nice right my tagline.. haha... i almost get killed... hate them to max