Monday, June 16, 2008

9

This month seems not many things to post. Beside of going to class and rushing assignments, I don’t even have any stuffs can be write here.

Today is 16 of June. How many days leave? It is 9 days to go leh! Omg, damn fast. By the way, I have to rush up all the works within 9 days.

Last night, gmug asked me a question in msn; do you feel excited of going xxxx? I answered him no, perhaps that feeling not coming yet. Properly next week I get excited until sleepless at the night and my mind keep thinking of how nice is there.

Continue back to chat room, I even discussed with gmug what are the reasons he’s going to use when the classmates curious that I disappeared for a week. The souvenir as well, should I buy it for them and bla bla bla………..

Whatever lah. Well, I want to continue my tracing.

3 comments:

Hon Mun said...

nowonder so rajin buat assigments lah.. anyways! i wan souvenir! XD

MT said...

lol....don worry lah. Won't miss out yours.

k3lv1n87 said...

i dont care ... we wan food , pakai , deco , pendant , diamond(which u said easy to carry :P)