Sunday, June 01, 2008

Tagged by 20.

Real name: Ng Mun Thong
Nickname: mt
Married: Not yet….
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Male or Female: Male

High School: SMK Menglembu
College
: TAR
Short or long hair: Short
Are you a health freak?: Ok ok gua….
Height: Around 178cm….long time didn’t measure it
Do you have a crush on someone?: Yes
Do you like yourself?: I like myself.
Piercings: Nope
Right of lefty: Righty

FIRST*
First surgery: Nope
First best friend: You don’t know him :P
First award: erm….don’t have
First sport you joined: Badminton gua…
First pet: I hate the pet especially dog…lol
First vacation: Can't remember
First concert: Alan Tam, someone sponsored me
First crush: Can’t remember also….

CURRENTLY*
Eating: Instant noodle
Drinking: Hot/ cold chocolate
I’m about to: lazy…

YOUR FUTURE*
Wants kids: perhaps no…heavy burden leh…haha
Want to get married: No, I like freedom. Unless I meet someone I love her so much.
Careers in mind: Interior design.

WHICH ONE IS BETTER*
Lips or eyes: Eyes
Hugs or kisses: Hugs
Shorter or taller: I satisfied my current height.
Romantic or spontaneous: Romantic
Nice stomach or nice arms: Nice arms
Trouble maker or hesitant: Hesitant. Trouble maker kena boycotted one.

HAVE YOU EVER*
Kissed a stranger: Never
Drank bubbles: ermm……
Lost glasses or contacts: I never take down my glasses except do the cleaning and sleeping. The chances of losing it are less than 10%.
Run away from home: Most of the teenagers had this thought.
Liked someone younger: Yes
Liked someone older: No
Broken somone’s heart: Yes….
Been arrested: Nope
Turned someone down: Yes….
Cried when someone died: Depends loh….
Liked a friend: Yes

DO YOU BELIEVE IN*
Yourself: Of cause
Miracles: Yes
Love at first sight: No
Heaven: No
Sex on the first date: No!
Angels: No

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY*
Is there one person you want to be with right now: Yeah…
Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time: Definitely no
Do you believe in God: No….

Completed!

5 comments:

YeeLeng said...

Run away from home: Most of the teenagers had this thought

i know u 21 edi.. not teenager anymore.. ish ish.. that means ada ke takde?

MT said...

haha....when I was teenager I had this thought.

Hon Mun said...

high school name damn funny lor.. menglembu.. moo~ moo~

MT said...

Most of the people will laugh when they look at the name. We pronounced it as “ Meng-e-lembu, bukan “ Meng-lembu”.

Hon Mun said...

reminds me of "moo~ moo~ cow!"