Tuesday, June 17, 2008

omg!

This was happened at last week after I finished the class. Suddenly, I feel like going to toilet while yeeleng and I were waiting the bus. Well, I went to Jaya One’s public toilet settle it. Ok, here was the normal case only.

Just now I went to Jaya One’s public toilet again. I felt something wrong with the toilet while I stepped inside. I was wondering the interior of the toilet had the big different with last week. I thought there is another toilet available in Jaya One. After that, I tried to look for the “another” toilet around there. I couldn’t find it, though. Then I went back to that toilet and passed over the female toilet. I had a quick glance over inside. Oh my god, I realized that last week I went to the wrong side. Luckily there was no girl coming in at that time or else I can’t imagine how embarrassed I was. The girl comes and kasi slap gau gau? The girl shouts out loudly? Saya sudah jadi “yam chong” (lewd person)?

Sorry leh, I’m innocent one. I won’t repeat the same mistake in the future.

2 comments:

k3lv1n87 said...

omg !!!!
never mind ..
tak untung tak rugi ...
muahahhahhaa

MT said...

lol.....